1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least one blank visa page New York and Washington jurisdictions need two blank visa pages. .)
2. One passport photo. ($13.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.) 
3. Application (Click Here) This form must be typed out on your computer with all CAPITAL letters, and should not have any blank fields.  Please type N/A in the fields that are not applicable.
4. Flight itinerary. 
5. One of the following documents is required for tourist visas:

- Hotel confirmation.

- An invitation letter from tourist group or invitation letter for tourism issued by a Duly Authorized Tourism Unit.

- An invitation letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China. If the invitation letter is issued by an individual inChina, the photocopy of the ID of the individual is required.

The invitation letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China, must include the following information: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address, and if applicable, seal and signature of the legal representative.
6. Official invitation.  (For Business Visas)   An official invitation/visa approval notification issued by the appropriate overnment agency and provided by host/sponsor inChina, or a letter of invitation from the host company in China. A letter of invitation must explain the relationship between the host and the applicant and must include detailed information about the applicant, including full name, gender, date of birth, and passport number. The letter must also state the purpose of visit, where the applicant will stay, and the date of arrival and departure from China. The letter must indicate who will provide financial support in China and information about the inviting organization including the name of the organization, contact number, address and stamp of the organization. The letter must be signed by an appropriate representative of the inviting organization.  Applicants in the San Francisco Jurisdiction must have an original Official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in China
7.   Company letter. (For Business Visas.) This letter will need to be on letterhead from the company in the U.S., with the applicant’s name, position, and purpose of the trip, and needs to request how long you would like the visa to be valid for. (For instance 3 month single entry, 6 month double entry, or 1 year multiple entry visa.) It will need the name, address and phone number of the contact company in China, and will need to state that the U.S. company will be financially responsible for all expenses incurred. This letter will need to be signed by someone other than the applicant.
8. Copy of U.S. visa, or green card. (For non-U.S. citizens.) 

9. Minors under the age of 18 will need a copy of their birth certificate, and a copy of both parent’s drivers license, or passports.
10. If you were born in China, then we need your old Chinese passport. If you do not have the old passport, then we would need to have a passport with an expired China visa in it.

The processing time for the visa is 6 business days.

Service fees range from $70.00 to $120.00 depending on your jurisdiction. 

The consulate fee for U.S. citizens is $140.00.

 The consulate fees for Non-U.S. citizens are:

Single Entry:  $30.00

Double Entry: $45.00

6 Months Multiple:  $60.00

1 Year Multiple:  $90.00

Rush Processing is 3-4 business days in most jurisdictions.  The consulate fee would be an additional $20.00.  Rush service fees range between $120.00 to $150.00, depending on your jurisdiction.

 *Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.

 If you would like to have the visa sent back to you by an overnight service, the fee is $30.00 for weekday delivery, and $50.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send us a return overnight label.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the Chicago consulate:  ColoradoIllinois,IndianaIowaKansasMichiganMinnesotaMissouri, and Wisconsin.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the Houston consulate:  AlabamaArkansas,FloridaGeorgiaLouisianaMississippiOklahoma and Texas.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles consulate:  Arizona, Southern California, HawaiiNew Mexico, and Pacific Islands.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the New York consulate:  ConnecticutMaine,MassachusettsNew HampshireNew JerseyNew YorkOhioPennsylvaniaRhode Island, andVermont.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the San Francisco consulate:  Alaska, Northern California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.

 Residents of these states are in the jurisdiction of the Washington DC consulate:  Washington,DCDelawareIdahoKentuckyMarylandMontanaNebraskaNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaPuerto RicoSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeUtahVirginiaWest Virginia, and Wyoming.